The Virtual Conference
If you can’t make it to Berkeley, California, you’re welcome to attend the conference as a virtual participant. Registration is free!
Here’s How It Works:
- Data Science Education Technology will webcast the whole-group sessions live, during the conference, with video, audio, and live chatting. The whole-group sessions are:
- Panel Presentation and Discussion with Participants (Wed 2/15, 7:00–8:30 pm PST)
- DSET Community Building (Fri 2/17 3:45 – 5:00 pm PST).
- Once you register, you will receive instructions via email how to view whole group presentations and how to link up at the conference.
Where else can I connect with #dsetonline?
Virtual attendees are encouraged to join the conference backchannel social media conversation that will run concurrently with the face-to-face conference.
- Request to join the CODAP Slack Team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to send a request.
- Stay connected with the symposium Twitter backchannel (#dsetonline).
- Follow CODAPDataSci on Twitter http://twitter.com/CODAPDataSci and get all the latest updates about the conference.
- Connect with the Concord Consortium on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/concordconsortium/