Deleting newly-added case

CODAP Forums CODAP Help Forum Deleting newly-added case

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andee Rubin
    Participant
    4 pts

I have a dataset of 200 cases and I’d like to add some new ones to the bottom.  I clicked on the last case and selected “Add new case” and a new case was added, but it was ABOVE the last case, not below.  So I decide to delete it.  Didn’t work – the case is still there.  I closed the file, re-opened it and then deleted the case – that worked.  Tried the whole thing again with the same result.  So I think that newly-added cases are not deletable until the document is closed and re-opened.  I didn’t try adding data to the case – maybe that would have fixed the problem?

Bill Finzer
    Keymaster

Hi Andee,

Definitely a bug. Thanks for letting us know.

Bill

Jonathan Sandoe
    Keymaster

Hi Andee,

I tried to reproduce this problem with a variety of datasets and have been unable to. I wonder if there was something about your dataset that provokes the problem. If you were able to tell us a little more about the dataset or provide a sample, that would be helpful for resolving this issue.

Jonathan

Andee Rubin
    Participant
    4 pts

The dataset is on Google drive – did you try one that’s on Drive?  I just did it again and the same thing happened  You have to add just one case, using “Add Case.”  I added it at the bottom.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.