Sampler Plugins

CODAP Forums CODAP Help Forum Sampler Plugins

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kathy Shafer
    Participant

Wow.  Thanks to Natalya I found the CODAP Plugins.  I am getting used to the set up for the Sampler and am thinking about how I can use the Random Number Generator.  It appears that the Sampler is drawing with replacement.  Is there a way to change this to without replacement?  I like how the spinner will merge like items in the mixer and also the Parent Visibility toggle in the Eye menu.  Still working on how the Collector works.  That is not comming to me through exploration this morning.

I did have a problem with the Normal Distribution Sampler plugin.  This did not work in either Chrome or Firefox on my Windows 7 PC.

Cheers

Bill Finzer
    Keymaster

Regarding the Normal Distribution Sampler: It isn’t a very sophisticated plugin so you have to bring up the case table by hand; i.e. by clicking on the Tables icon and choosing People/Samples. Did you try that? If you did but still didn’t get anything, can you describe in a bit more detail what occurred?

Thanks!

Kathy Shafer
    Participant

Okay, I did not think about doing that.  It works – now to write some new activities.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.