Strange behavior in graphs with "hide unselected cases"

CODAP Forums CODAP Help Forum Strange behavior in graphs with "hide unselected cases"

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I discovered a strange behavior with some graphs in two of the CODAP examples that I have translated.

The problem is that when you try to hide unselected cases, the only cases that are shown are those from the first left attribute.

The problem occurs both in EN and ES versions.

I’me here sharing two different examples. On ‘mammals-spanish’, I created a graph named ‘Strange behavior’, so please try on your own to select one of the diets (not the one at the left), for example ‘plantas’ or ‘carnes’, then hide selected cases and you’ll see that even the cases shown are the correct ones, the legend at the bottom is still showing the legend at the left (‘ambas’).

mammals-spanish

Same thing happens with ‘ant-picnic-spanish’

ant-picnic-spanish

Try to select ‘Agua’ and then hide unselected cases, you’ll see that the cases shown in the graph are correct, but the legend says ‘Aceite de oliva’ which is the legend on the most left.

Thanks a lot.
    Kind regards,

Bill Finzer
    Keymaster

Hi Christián,

Thanks for reporting this strange behavior. It’s a known bug in CODAP whose fix should appear in build 0438.

Bill

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.