CODAP access

CODAP Forums CODAP Help Forum CODAP access

Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Emerlyn Gatchalian.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Emerlyn Gatchalian
    Participant

I was trying to access my students’ CODAP documents that they submitted through google classroom and the message, ” Authorization is required to open the document. Would you like to proceed with authorization? Yes… No… I checked Yes, still won’t let me, I checked No, and still won’t let me have access. I was able to open the CODAP documents that were turned in before and I am surprised that now I can’t access them. Please help me trouble shoot this problem.

Bill Finzer
    Keymaster

Hi Emerlyn,

Other users have reported this difficulty as well. There is discussion about it in this thread. Here is the take-home from that:

• From within CODAP choose Open from the “three strips” menu in the upper left corner.
    • Choose Google Drive.
    • Login to your Google account.

This is a one-time thing. After having logged via CODAP you will be able to open CODAP documents from Google Drive by double-clicking.

I hope this helps!

Bill

Dan Damelin
    Keymaster

You might want to ask your student to submit a different link. That link is directly to the CODAP file stored directly on the student’s google drive. You likely don’t have access to that (at least through the CODAP application). If the student creates a share link using the menu to the left of the document title, then they can submit that and it should work.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.