Creating Student Links to a Master File

CODAP Forums CODAP Help Forum Creating Student Links to a Master File

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kami Dupree
    Participant

<div class=”” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: inherit;”>
    <div class=”” style=”margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-variant-ligatures: inherit; font-variant-numeric: inherit; font-variant-east-asian: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; font-size: 10pt; line-height: inherit; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: #000080;”>I have created a codap file which is saved to a thumb drive.  What I need is to have a convenient way to make the data file available to all of my students.  We use CANVAS as our learning management system and what I’d like to be able to do is generate a tinyurl that I can paste into CANVAS and that students can link directly to the codap file from.  I know I could have them download the file and drag it into a session of codap each time they use it, but I’m trying to streamline the process.  Can you help me determine what I need to do to make access to this “master” file as easy as possible for my students?</div>
    </div>

Bill Finzer
    Keymaster
    Your question has a simple answer. From the menu in the upper-left of the window, choose Share/Get link to shared view.
    PastedGraphic-1.png
    In the resulting dialog box, click the Enable Sharing button. This gives you a link to a shared view of your document which you can distribute to students. When students click on the link they will get a copy of your document to work with.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.