How to use the questionnaire?

CODAP Forums CODAP Help Forum How to use the questionnaire?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Susanne
    Participant

Hi, I just found the questionnaire plugin! This seems to be an excellent idea!

I just created a survey and I can fill it out, but how can I access the data?

So what I am really looking for is someone who explains the plugin to me :). Maybe there is a youtube video? Or someone can just make a zoom (or something else) with me?

Thanks,

Susanne

Jonathan Sandoe
    Keymaster

Hi Susanne,

The Questionnaire tool was last worked on some time ago (2016). It was intended as a way for students to enter results of experiments. It was designed to have a sequence of two questionnaires: the first general information about the experiment, the second (which repeats in a loop), the results of each of several trials. The data that is gathered by the plugin is transferred to a CODAP dataset. There, the student can use CODAP tools to analyze the data. If this is similar to what you want to accomplish, then this tool may be useful to you.

Students could, of course, enter data directly in CODAP tables. The Questionnaire plugin is meant to provide the opportunity for a more guided experience.

Jonathan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.