plugins with multiple items

CODAP Forums CODAP Help Forum plugins with multiple items

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Right now the Plugins menu shows only one item per plugin. If we were to build a plugin with several items, it would be really cluttered. Is it possible to have a nested menu, so that there’s one entry under the main Plugins menu, which then points off to a bunch of sub-entries?

Jonathan Sandoe
    Keymaster

Hi Shriram,

I am not sure I understand your question. The CODAP Plugin Menu lists standard plugins. It doesn’t change as you add new plugins to the CODAP workspace. You may be thinking of the “Tiles” menu on the right-hand side of the CODAP navigation bar. It includes an entry for each component in the CODAP workspace. (Components, in CODAP, are any container elements in the workspace excluding Inspectors and other transient dialogs. They usually have green titlebars on the top.) This menu would get a little confusing if a plugin added several other related components. There is currently no facility for a multilevel “Tiles” menu. That’s not to say there couldn’t be one in the future should the need arise.

Jonathan

Thanks, Jonathan.

No, I really did mean the Plugin Menu, because we’re trying to extend CODAP with new functionality, and presumably that’s where our extension would go.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.