Spanish resources

CODAP Forums CODAP Help Forum Spanish resources

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Andee Rubin
    Participant
    4 pts

Here in Puerto Rico, I often get asked if resources are available in Spanish.  It’s great that we can get Spanish menus in CODAP.  Are there any other resources available in Spanish (e.g. any of the ones on the Help page?)

Bill Finzer
    Keymaster

Hello Andee,

When you change CODAP’s language to Español, the Documentos de ejemplo show four documents that are in Spanish. I don’t know about other spanish language CODAP resources, but I would be surprised if there were not others. Anybody else have pointers?

Bill

Andee Rubin
    Participant
    4 pts

Thank you for that information, Bill!  I didn’t know that – and there is a very interesting dataset in Spanish that I haven’t seen before!  I think the teachers I’ve been working with would love to use the cats dataset and the Intros to CODAP 1 and 2.  I have a teacher here who is willing to provide translations of the text in those three files.  If we provided those, would you be willing to add the Spanish versions to the documentos de ejemplo?

Bill Finzer
    Keymaster

The cats document is easy. Yes, we can have a Spanish version in the examples. The intros are harder and I can’t promise anything because they rely on plugins that currently aren’t set up to be easily translatable.

Bill

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.